EXPERIENCED SIU INVESTIGATOR NEEDED
Brian Sartorelli, President and CEO of Investigative Risk Management Inc., established a new and exciting niche Professional Investigative company in Ontario, with locations in Toronto and Barrie.
IRM was recently awarded a number of contracts with major insurers to assist with SIU investigations. As such, IRM is looking to hire two truly motivated investigators on a part-time capacity, to start immediately; however, it is anticipated that these positions will turn into full-time opportunities.
The exceptional candidate of choice will have the following qualifications, or close to, for consideration:
- 3 to 5 years of related experience as a claims adjuster or have professional investigative experience;
- preferably with a law enforcement background;
- well versed in obtaining statements with respect to AB, casualty, property, or auto PD;
- major experience in report writing;
- highly analytical;
- a valid driver’s licence with vehicle;
- excellent customer service skills; and
- the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Key responsibilities will include:
- conducting detailed investigations of claims involving potentially fraudulent activity;
- providing clear and concise final reports to our client with recommendations outlining a course of action; and
- providing evidence to support fraud case recommendations.
The ideal candidate should be confident, willing to go that extra mile and surpass the customers’ expectations.
Please forward a detailed resume, with references, in confidence to:
Only those who qualify will be contacted. All compensation will be discussed in person through the appropriate interview process.