CPIO – Tradeshow & AGM – November 18, 2014
As President of the CPIO, I would like to personally invite you to attend the CPIO Tradeshow and AGM this coming November 18, 2014, at the Hilton/Markham Suites Conference Centre located at 8500 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario.
The CPIO Tradeshow and AGM is a chance to listen, learn and share your opinions in the PI industry. There is a fantastic line of speakers covering topics such as:
- Registrar – licensing updates;
- Digital Forensics – an investigators view;
- Social Media – “people’s tweets can sign a different turn”;
- Estate and Inheritance Theft – the lurking family danger;
- Blended Fraud Threat, Vulnerability and Risk Assessment; and
- DNA-Based Private Investigations.
This year our keynote speakers will include:
Lisa Kool – Registrar/Director PSISB
- Dr. Amarjit Chahal – a Ph.D Forensic Specialist and technical leader of Orchid PRO_DNA;
- Michael Thompson – CEO of ISB Canada – a visionary and customer centric leader with 20 plus years of experience within the insurance, technology and travel industries;
- Craig D’Souza – Senior Director of Corporate Investigations – a seasoned, results producing leader with experience in all aspects of investigations, security processes and risk management protocols;
- Sandy Boucher, BSc – Grant Thorton – an investigator with 26 years plus experience in complex fraud, corruption, asset tracing and due diligence both here in North America and worldwide;
- Graham P. Ospreay, FACFE, CSP – a forensic document examiner and forgery analyst who’s areas of expertise cover a wide range of areas including comparison and identification of handwriting, hand printing and signatures, assessment and identification of anonymous writing, threatening communications and risk assessment, examination of altered documents, obliterated or erased entries etc.
- Derek Knights, CFE – Senior Manager, Strategic Initiative – enterprise-wide activities, practices, governance and delivering train sessions in business and report writing.
Coffee, tea, lunch and afternoon snakes will be provided.
Member rate – $ 80.00 (CAN)
Non-member rate – $100 (CAN)
Please sign up now at http://www.cpi-ontario.ca